Thursday 18 December 2008

Appointment scheduled

Posted by Violet Cream at precisely 3:00 pm



Have just got off the telephone scheduling my appointment for a health assessment before I start my very official fitness programme. I'm quite excited. It will take place towards the end of January, I'll give you the overview when I'm formally checked over.

I'm also really thrilled that i've spoken to a couple of friends who i haven't spoken to in months. It feels really good. Christmas festivities have started now the tree has arrived. Also managed to turn down the offer of a snickers bar. It's like a whole new me!

The pictures show the mummers in my town the other day. I adore traditions like this! And another full length body shot of me... so i can show you my before and after shots much much later, perhaps next year. I'm not the one with the moustache!

0 delightful comment/s:

 

The Shrinking Violet Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei