Wednesday 6 February 2008

Raring for another Walk

Posted by Violet Cream at precisely 1:23 pm



After my fine breakfast I took myelf to my bed and finished off Shauna Reid's book. After I closed the book I started sobbing. It was a mixture of gratitude that she had actually developed a healthier relationship with food and her body and also that awful sense that I have such a fearfully long way to go. I pushed myself into action and decided to walk somewhere inspiring so I took myself if to A National Trust park.

The walk was as good as yesterday's, except being winter I am walking on the roads not the grass and the mud, when i stopped to let a car pass, soaked through the gaps in my crocs. It' a good job i'm not a glamour icon. What's more I may even walk the the chemists in the next village later on today if the weather holds.

0 delightful comment/s:

 

The Shrinking Violet Copyright © 2010 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template Graphic from Enakei